These directions will help convert a Ruger 10/22 style rifle to a JARD bullpup configuration
JARD 1023 Chasis
Ruger 10/22 Style Upper
5/32" Hex Key
2 pc. 3/32" Hex Keys
1. Open the chassis by pressing the rear takedown lever to spread the upper and lower. Then remove the barrel mount screw that is taped to it.
2. Remove the two anti-walk pins with 2 pc. 3/32" hex keys from the chassis and take out both screws. Remove the four receiver screws from the chassis with a 3/32" hex key and a 1/4" wrench.
3. Remove all the screws and break clean all of the screws and dry when done. Remove the charging handle from the Ruger 10/22 Style Upper by pulling back the handle behind the bolt support ledge shown in the picture and then lifting up the bolt.
4. Slide the Ruger 10/22 style upper into the bullpup chassis from the back until the barrel mount screw is lined up. Loctite the screw and tighten it with a 5/32" hex key.
5. Slide the charging handle through the ejection port and slide the charging handle completely to the rear and place the bolt into the reciever.
6. Next, put the front anti-walk pin into the receiver and tighten with 2 pc. 3/32" hex keys and loctite both ends.
7. Place the 4 receiver screws and hex nuts into the receiver and loctite. Then tighten with a 1/4" wrench and a 3/32" hex key.
8. Place the rear anti-walk pin into the receiver frame and loctite and tighten with 2 pc. 3/32" hex keys.